24 December 2009

Christmas Nog

So I decided to make some home made Egg Nog because the German's don't seem to know of it. Makes sense. It's probably English or something. I've had my fill of Gluewine though and I had some time on my hands. Why not? Well, after I discovered a recipe that called for 2 cups of bourbon, I was sold. 



I even went as far as separate the eggs. Yes. I have too much time on my hands. I was happy here because I'm about to measure out some whiskey. 




I didn't take any pictures of the main mixing part. Here it is before I add the whipped up egg whites. Mmmm.






And finally we've got a nice glass of Egg Nog. Its pretty good too, if I don't say so myself. And strong! I think I'm a little buzzed after only two drinks. That could be because I haven't had dinner yet thought. Now I've only got to get through like 8 glasses of Egg Nog....

No comments: